AnytheengMedia is an online ad network based in India. Launched in 2014 this ad network is serving publishers and advertisers worldwide. The revenue models of this ad network is CPM, CPV, CPC, CPI, CPA and CPL. This ad network uses RTB technology to cater the needs of advertisers and publishers. Apart from publisher program there are attractive offers for advertisers and ad networks too. Anytheengmedia review sites before approving them.
Requirements for sites to join AnytheengMedia ad network
- The sites must not host any objectionable content like adult, spam, hacking, piracy, downloads etc.
- The sites must not had broken copyright laws.
- The publishers must not use proxies, bots, hitleap, PTC sites, auto refreshing sites or traffic exchanges to generate fake traffic.
- The publishers must not use any software to manipulate clicks and impressions.
- the publishers must not modify the ad code.
Note : The publishers caught guilty would eventually lose their earnings and accounts.
The publishers get paid on Net 45 basis. The payment options are PayPal and Wire transfer. The minimum payout is $50 when paid via PayPal. For Wire transfer it is $5000.
- Easy installation : It takes 2 minutes for publishers to get started. The publishers can choose to add XML or JS or Iframe code to show ads.
- High fill rates
- Multiple ad campaigns
- Relevant ads : This ad network’s technology always try to deliver best contextual ads.
- This ad network pay its publishers on time.
- Dedicated customer support
AnytheengMedia works well for all types of sites. The rates are relatively high for US, UK, Australia, Canada and European traffic. The publishers who had tried this ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment screenshots. Hope this AnytheengMedia review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- VoltAds Review : Online Banner Advertising Network - Dec 2, 2016
- Fig.tc Review : Shorten Links, Share And Earn Money - Dec 1, 2016
- Infinity-Info Review : Online CPC/CPM Advertising Network - Nov 29, 2016