CpmAffiliation is an online ad network based in France. The revenue model of this ad network is CPM. It is a good alternative to Komoona cpm ad network. This ad network accepts worldwide traffic. CpmAffiliation review sites before approving them.
Requirements for sites to join CpmAffiliation CPM ad network
- The sites must not contain objectionable content like hacking, adult, spam etc.
- The publishers must not use ads on disapproved sites.
- The sites must not have made for the advertising purpose.
- The publishers must not have multiple accounts.
- The publishers must not modify the ad code.
- The publishers must not use bots or software to manipulate clicks and impressions.
- The publishers must not click on their own ads or encourage others.
- The publishers must not use hitleap, proxies, auto refreshing sites, paid traffic etc. to generate fake traffic.
The publishers can have access to the following ad formats :
- Banners ( 468×60, 300×250, 728×90, 160×600, 300×600 )
Note : The publishers must not use more than 5 ad tags per page.
The publishers get paid on Net 30 basis. The minimum payout is €50. The payment options are PayPal and Payza.
- Easy approval
- Large advertisers
- Even small publishers can monetize with this ad network.
- Competitive CPM rates
- Contextual ads
- Timely payments
- Real time reporting system
- Referral program: Being a publisher you get €10 once your referral reaches minimum payout.
- It takes long time for small publishers to reach €50 threshold payout.
CpmAffiliation works well for all types of legit sites. However the revenue would be good if you have huge US, UK, Canada, Australia and European traffic. The publishers who had tried this CPM ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment screenshots. Hope this CpmAffiliation review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- Five Top Tips to Shooting Great Wedding Videos - Mar 22, 2017
- Adsata Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Mar 8, 2017
- Adrope Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Mar 3, 2017