LinkShrink is one of the reputed URL shortening service. This network encourages publishers to make money sharing shrinked links. These days short links is a great tool for Internet marketers, affiliate marketers and bloggers. Many people are earning decent income using this network. Unlike other ad networks like Media.net or Propeller Ads you don’t need to wait for the approval. LinkShrink review all the links and they may interrupt the service if found guilty.
Requirements for publishers to use LinkShrink URL shortening service
- The publishers must not advertise on traffic exchanges and PTC sites.
- The publishers must not place links on sites containing illegal content like adult, spam, hacking etc.
- The publishers must not had broken any copyright laws.
- The publishers must not spam with links on forums, blogs etc.
- The publishers must not click on their own links or encourage users to click on the shortened links.
- The publishers must not redirect the shortened links automatically.
- The publishers must not use bots, software, PTC sites, proxies or auto surf sites to generate fake traffic.
- This URL shortening service allows only one account per person.
- This URL shortening network doesn’t allow usage of iFrames and popups/popunders for opening links.
- This network pays its publishers only when the visitor opens the link and views for at least 4 seconds. You don’t get paid if your visitor has Ad blocking software.
Note : The publishers caught guilty may lose their accounts along with earnings.
How does it work for publishers
The publishers can get started in 1 minute. Once you shrink or shorten the link automatically an advertisement page would be attached. So when a user clicks on the short link he/she can see the page with ads. Later it get redirected to the destination page.
The publishers can earn extra income by referring others. The commission rate is 20%.
The publishers get paid on request basis. Generally they take 4 days to complete the payment process. The minimum payout is $5. The payment options are PayPal and Payza.
- Best rates : LinkShrink offers competitive rates for its publishers.
- The webmasters can use the scripts to generate traffic and income.
- Reporting system
- Referral system
- Dedicated support
LinkShrink is a great source of income for publishers. The more you share the links on social channels, the more income you could generate. The rates are relatively high for US and European traffic. The publishers who tried this network can share their experiences below. Hope this LinkShrink review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- VoltAds Review : Online Banner Advertising Network - Dec 2, 2016
- Fig.tc Review : Shorten Links, Share And Earn Money - Dec 1, 2016
- Infinity-Info Review : Online CPC/CPM Advertising Network - Nov 29, 2016