MediaConvers is a digital ad network based in Germany. The revenue model of this network is CPC. This ad network has solutions for both publishers and advertisers. It is a good alternative to Reach network and Breezeads network. MediaConvers review sites before approving them.
Requirements for sites to join MediaConvers CPC ad network
- The sites must not contain objectionable content like adult, spam, gambling etc.
- The sites must not had broken copyright laws.
- The sites must not have been idle for 1 week or more.
- The publishers must not indulge in illegal activities to generate fake traffic.
- The publishers must not click on their own ads or incentivize others to do.
- The publishers must not use bots or software to manipulate clicks and impressions.
- The publishers must not modify the ad code.
The publishers get paid on Net 45 basis. However the payment frequency may vary according to your revenue. The other frequencies are Net 30, Net 15, Net 7 and Net 1. The minimum payout is $1. The payment options are PayPal and Wire transfer. The publishers need to contact their support team for other payment options like EPESE and WebMoney.
- Easy installation
- Global coverage
- Competitive rates
- The publishers get paid for every click.
- XML feeds
- Relevant ads
- Reporting system
- Timely payments
- Dedicated customer support
- The rates are comparatively low for Asian traffic.
MediaConvers work well for sites having Tier 1 traffic i.e. US, UK, Canada and European traffic. The rates might be worse for Asian and African traffic. However the earnings depend on quality of the traffic, niche, ads placement and visitor’s location. The publishers who had tried this ad network can share their experiences below. You can send payment screenshots too. Hope this MediaConvers review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- AdTuf Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Aug 23, 2017
- A-Ads Review : Bitcoin Advertising Network For Publishers - Aug 21, 2017
- CoinMedia Review : Bitcoin Advertising Network For Publishers - Aug 20, 2017