Popunderzone is a pop under ad network based in Romania. The revenue model of this ad network is CPM. This ad network has started serving advertisers and publishers in 2016. It is a good alternative to PopMuch ad network. The publishers from any part of the world can join this ad network. It accepts both adult and non-adult sites. Popunderzone review sites before approving them. They will take maximum 1 day to approve your site.
Requirements for sites to join Popunderzone pop under ad network
- The sites must not contain any illegal content.
- The sites must not have hosted on free hosting platforms like Blogger, WordPress etc.
- The sites must not host child pornography content.
- The publishers must not have multiple accounts.
- The publishers must not use bots, proxies or software to generate fake traffic.
- The publishers must not modify the ad code at any cost.
The publishers get paid on request basis. However they will take 7 days to process the payment. The payment option is PayPal.
The publishers can make extra income referring people. The commission rate is 5%.
- There are no traffic requirements for the sites to join this ad network.
- All sites will be quickly approved.
- Referral system
- The publishers can experience best CPM rates.
- The publishers can use 3 popunder ads along with Google Adsense.
- Being a publisher you can also use ads along with other popunder networks.
- The publishers can track everything on reporting system.
- All the publishers will have dedicated support.
Popunderzone works well for all types of sites. The revenue depends on several factors like visitor’s location, traffic, niche, content etc. The publishers who had tried this network can share their experiences below. Hope this Popunderzone review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- A-Ads Review : Bitcoin Advertising Network For Publishers - Aug 21, 2017
- CoinMedia Review : Bitcoin Advertising Network For Publishers - Aug 20, 2017
- Adz Junction Review : CPA Network For Publishers - Aug 20, 2017