ValuePubMedia is an online network based in India. The revenue models of this ad network are CPC and CPM. It is a good alternative to Adsboth ad network. This ad network claims to serve more than 1 billion ad impressions monthly. ValuePubMedia review sites before approving them.
Requirements for sites to join ValuePubMedia ad network
- The sites must not had made for the advertising purpose.
- This ad network doesn’t approve sites having excessive advertising.
- This ad network approves 1 month or older sites.
- The sites must have followed best practices of web design.
- This ad network accepts sites having user-friendly layout and navigation.
- The sites must not host any objectionable content like pornography, hacking, spam etc.
- This ad network doesn’t approve under construction or incomplete sites.
- The sites must not had broken copyright laws. This network accepts sites having unique and fresh content.
- The publishers must not click on their own ads or encourage others to do.
- The publishers must not use bots or software to manipulate clicks and impressions.
The publishers get paid on Net 35 basis. The minimum payout is $5 when paid via PayPal and bank transfer. For check it is $100.
The publishers can make extra income referring others. The commission rate is 10% for publishers and 5% for advertisers.
- 100% fill rates
- Timely payments
- Low threshold payout
- Competitive rates
- Real time reporting system
- Referral program
ValuePubMedia work well for all types of sites. However the revenue purely depend on the visitor’s location, niche and ads placement. The more quality traffic you send the more earnings you can receive. The publishers who had tried this ad network can share their experiences below. You can send payment screenshot too. Hope this ValuePubMedia review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- Five Top Tips to Shooting Great Wedding Videos - Mar 22, 2017
- Adsata Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Mar 8, 2017
- Adrope Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Mar 3, 2017