Adglance Review : Online Ad Network
Adglance is an online ad network based in Canada. It is a part of Vidasco Media. The revenue models of this ad network are CPC and CPM. It is a good alternative to H12 Media ad network. Adglance review sites before approving them.
Requirements for sites to join Adglance ad network
- The site must attract adequate traffic.
- Majority of the traffic about 70% should come from US, UK, Australia, Canada and other European countries.
- The sites must not contain adult, spam and hacking content.
- The sites must have followed best practices of web design.
- The content must have been well written in English.
- The publishers must not use bots or software to manipulate clicks and impressions.
- The publishers must not click on their own ads or encourage others to do.
- The publishers must not use use proxies, bots, auto refreshing sites and traffic exchanges to generate fake traffic.
- The publisher must not modify the ad code.
- The publishers must not use more than 3 ad units per page.
The publishers can have the access to the following sizes of display banners : 728×90, 300×250, 160×600, 468×60 and 120×600.
The publishers get paid on Net 60 basis. The payment options are PayPal and Wire transfer. The minimum payout is $100 when paid via PayPal and for Wire transfer it is $1000.
- 100% fill rate
- Timely payments
- The publishers can track their revenue and performance real time.
- Dedicated support
- Blogspot and WordPress users can’t join this ad network. This ad network approves only sites having custom domains.
- The rates are comparatively low for Asian traffic.
AdGlance work well for sites having European traffic. The publishers who have tried this ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment screenshots. Hope this Adglance review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- Five Top Tips to Shooting Great Wedding Videos - Mar 22, 2017
- Adsata Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Mar 8, 2017
- Adrope Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Mar 3, 2017