AdNemo Review : CPC/CPM/CPA Online Advertising Network
AdNemo is an online ad network based in Vietnam. Launched in 2010 this ad network is working with more than 3000 publishers and 15 ad networks. This network uses RTB technology to cater the needs of both advertisers and publishers. This network claims to serve more than 10 billion ad impressions per month. The revenue models of this ad network are CPC, CPM, POP, CPI and CPA. AdNemo review sites before approving them.
Requirements for sites to join AdNemo ad network
- This ad network doesn’t accept adult sites.
- The sites must not have hosted content like spam, spyware, adware, malware and viruses.
- The webmasters must not have linked their sites to illegal links.
- The webmasters must not use bots or software to manipulate clicks and impressions.
- The publishers must not use bots, proxies, auto refreshing sites, PTC sites and traffic exchanges to generate fake traffic.
The publishers can have access to the following sizes of display ads : 300×250, 336×280, 468×60, 728×90, 120×600 and 160×600.
The publishers get paid on Net 30 basis. The minimum payout is $5. The payment options are PayPal and Payza. You could also contact support team for Wire transfer option.
- Global coverage
- High fill rates
- Competitive eCPM rates
- Real time reporting system
Address : 3rd Floor, UDIC Complex Building, Hoang Dao Thuy Str, Cau Giay, Hanoi.
Phone : +84 (04-62)936-420
Email: [email protected]
AdNemo works well for all types of legal sites and mobile apps. The rates are not bad. However, the revenue depend on various factors like visitor’s location, niche, ads placement and quality of traffic. The publishers who had tried this ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment screenshots. Hope this AdNemo review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- Adxxx Review : Online Adult Advertising Network For Publishers - Apr 18, 2017
- Five Top Tips to Shooting Great Wedding Videos - Mar 22, 2017
- Adsata Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Mar 8, 2017