AdsDream review : Online Ad Network
AdsDream is an online ad network based in Bangladesh. This ad network is serving advertisers, publishers and ad networks worldwide. The revenue models of this ad network are CPC and CPM. It is a good alternative of MaltaCPM ad network. AdsDream review sites before approving them.
Requirements for sites to join AdsDream ad network
- There are no specific traffic restrictions for sites to join this ad network.
- The sites must not host any objectionable content like spam, hacking etc.
- The publishers must not have multiple accounts.
- The sites must not broken copyright laws.
- The publishers must not use bots, proxies, auto refreshing sites, traffic exchanges and Email campaigns to generate traffic.
- The publishers must not alter the ad codes.
The publishers get paid on Net 15 basis. The minimum payout is $50. The payment options are Paypal, Payoneer, Payza, Skrill and wire transfer. The Bangladesh and Indian publishers get payments via Mobile banking and online banking service.
The publishers can make extra income referring others. The commission rate is 5% if you refer publishers. For advertisers you could get 10-20% of their spent money.
- 100% fill rates
- The revenue share publishers would get is 95%.
- It is a good news for adult webmasters. This ad network accepts adult sites with some restrictions.
- Multiple ad formats
- Clean and malware free ads
- This ad network pay its publishers on time.
- Competitive rates
- The publishers can track their performance and revenue real time.
- Referral program
- 24/7 Dedicated customer support
AdsDream works well for all types of niches. The rates are not bad. The publishers who had tried this ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment screenshots. Hope this AdsDream review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- Five Top Tips to Shooting Great Wedding Videos - Mar 22, 2017
- Adsata Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Mar 8, 2017
- Adrope Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Mar 3, 2017