Adtol Review : Online Ad Network
Adtol is an online ad network based in India. The revenue models of this ad network are CPC and CPM. This ad network serves advertisers and publishers worldwide. It is a good alternative of AdMediaKing ad network. Apart from publisher program this ad network offers attractive packages for advertisers too. Adtol review sites before approving them.
Requirements for sites to join Adtol ad network
- The sites must not host any objectionable content like adult, spam, hacking, viruses etc.
- The sites must not promote illegal activities like drugging and violence.
- The sites must not have links to illegal sites.
- The publishers must not use bots, proxies, auto refreshing sites or software to generate fake traffic.
- The publishers must not click on their own ads or encourage others to do.
- The publishers must not modify the ad code.
Note : The publishers caught guilty may lose their earnings and accounts.
The publishers can have access to the following ad formats :
- Banner ads (300×50 and 728×90)
- Pop up ads
The publishers get paid on Net 30 basis. The payment options are Bank, PayPal, Skrill and Recharge. The minimum payout is $5 when paid via PayPal. For Recharge, Bank transfer and Skrill it is $10.
- Competitive rates
- The banned accounts could be reinstated after doing necessary changes.
- Timely payments
- Multiple payment options
- Low threshold payout
Adtol works well for all types of sites, big or small. However the earnings depend on the visitor’s location, niche, ads placement and quality. It would be beneficial for sites having US, UK, Canada and European traffic. The publishers who had tried this ad network can share their experiences below. You can send payment screenshots too. Hope this Adtol review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- Admitad GmbH Review: an global affiliate network to bring proved revenues - Jun 23, 2017
- 5 Types Of Content That Will Drive You More Traffic - Jun 21, 2017
- AdMediaTex Review : Online Ad Network For Publishers - Jun 8, 2017