Advendor is a performance based affiliate network. Headquartered in UK this network serves advertisers and affiliates worldwide. The revenue model of this affiliate network is CPA. Affiliates get paid only when the users take action like registering or downloading a software.
You might also be interested to know How to make money with CPA marketing
It is a good alternative to Cash Link Media CPA network. Advendor review sites before approving them. Generally this CPA network take maximum 24 hours for the review process.
Requirements of the sites to join Advendor ad network
- The affiliates must have either sites or social networking pages to join this affiliate network.
- The sites must not have broken copyright laws.
- The sites must not host any objectionable content like spam and hacking.
- The affiliates must not use bots, spam, malware or spyware to generate fake traffic.
- The affiliates must not complete the tasks on their own.
- The affiliates must not incentivize others to complete the tasks.
- The affiliates must not have multiple accounts.
How does Advendor work for affiliates
Being an affiliate you must check whether your site complies with the advertiser requirements. The affiliates can use the links if offers are readily available. The affiliates have to apply for the limited offers.
The publishers get paid on weekly basis. However the payment frequency could be changed depending on the affiliate’s performance. The minimum payout is $10. The payment options are PayPal, Bitcoin, Webmoney, Yandex.money and Wire transfer.
The publishers can make extra income referring others. The commission rate is 5%.
Advendor is a great source of income for webmasters. The affiliates who had tried this CPA affiliate network can share their experiences below. Hope this Advendor review help affiliates to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- Five Top Tips to Shooting Great Wedding Videos - Mar 22, 2017
- Adsata Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Mar 8, 2017
- Adrope Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Mar 3, 2017