AriesAds Review : Online Ad Network
AriesAds is an online ad network based in Netherlands. The revenue model of this ad network is CPM. It is a good alternative to Evoclick CPM ad network. Apart from publisher program there are exciting offers for advertisers too. AriesAds review sites before approving them.
Requirements for sites to join AriesAds CPM ad network
- The publishers must own at least 3 months older sites to join this network.
- This ad network doesn’t accept under construction and incomplete sites.
- The sites must not have made for the advertising purpose.
- The sites must have built to add value to the readers or visitors.
- The sites must not host any objectionable content like pornography, hacking, malware, spam etc.
- The sites must not have broken copyright laws.
- The publishers must not click on their own ads or encourage others to do.
- The publishers must not use bots or software to manipulate clicks and impressions.
- The publishers must not modify the ad code.
- The publishers must not use bots, auto refreshing sites, proxies and traffic exchanges to generate fake traffic.
The publishers can have access to the following ad formats :
- Display : 300×250, 160 x 600, 729×90, 300×600 and 720×300 Pop-Under
- Video : In-Banner and Pre-Roll
- Mobile : Mobile Web, In-App and standard sizes
The publishers get paid on Net 45 basis. The minimum payout is $50. The payment option is PayPal.
- 100% fill rate
- Competitive CPM prices
- The publishers have full control on ads.
- This network accepts blogs hosted on free hosting platforms like Blogspot and Weebly.
- These ads can work along with Google Adsense ads.
- This ad network pay its publishers on time.
- Dedicated support
AriesAds works well for all types of legit blogs and sites. The publishers who had tried this CPM ad network can share their experiences below. Hope this AriesAds review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- Admitad GmbH Review: an global affiliate network to bring proved revenues - Jun 23, 2017
- 5 Types Of Content That Will Drive You More Traffic - Jun 21, 2017
- AdMediaTex Review : Online Ad Network For Publishers - Jun 8, 2017