ExoPop Review : CPC/CPM Online Advertising Network
ExoPop is an online ad network based in US. The revenue models of this ad network are CPC and CPM. It is a good alternative to ValuePubMedia ad network. This ad network claims to share 95% ExoPop review sites before approving them.
Requirements for sites to join ExoPop ad network
- This ad network accepts adult sites but the content must comply with the guidelines.
- The sites must not host content like hacking, spam, gambling etc.
- This ad network doesn’t accept PTC sites or traffic exchanges.
- The sites must not have broken copyright laws.
- The publishers must not have multiple accounts.
- The publishers must not use bots, proxies, auto refreshing sites, PTC sites and traffic exchanges to generate fake traffic.
- The publishers must not bots or software to manipulate clicks and impressions.
- The publishers must not use direct links to send traffic.
- The publishers must not use more than 3 ad units per page.
The publishers can have access to the following ad formats : Display, Popup, Popunder, Banner, Fullpage, Interstital, and Mobile Ads.
The publishers get paid on bi-weekly basis. the minimum payout is $10. The payment options are PayPal, Paxum and Wire Transfer.
The publishers can boost their earnings referring others. The commission rate is 5%.
- Fast approval
- The pop ads can bypass ad block software.
- The publishers can track their performance and revenue real-time.
- This ad network pays its publishers on time.
- Referral system
- Dedicated support
ExoPop works well for all types of sites. The CPM rates are relatively high for adult popunder traffic. The publishers can contact support team for guidance about CPM. The publishers who had tried this ad network can share their experiences below. Hope this ExoPop review help publishers to get stated.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- Adxxx Review : Online Adult Advertising Network For Publishers - Apr 18, 2017
- Five Top Tips to Shooting Great Wedding Videos - Mar 22, 2017
- Adsata Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Mar 8, 2017