Fidelity Media Review : Online Advertising Network
Fidelity Media is an online ad network based in US. Launched in 2007 this ad network is working with publishers and advertisers worldwide. The revenue models of this network are CPC and CPM. It is a good alternative to Propeller Ads Media ad network. Fidelity Media review sites before approving them.
Requirements for sites to join Fidelity Media ad network
The sites must not
- Have made for the advertising purpose.
- Apply if they don’t generate 10,000 impressions monthly.
- Contain adult and spam content.
- Redirect automatically to other sites.
The sites must
- Have unique and updated content.
- Attract 20% traffic from US, UK, CA, AU and European countries.
Fidelity doesn’t accept
- Under construction and incomplete sites.
- Proxy sites
- Sites having clumsy web design.
The publishers must not
- Click on their own ads or encourage others.
- Use bots, proxies, PTC sites and traffic exchanges to generate fake traffic.
- Use software to manipulate clicks and impressions.
The publishers can get access to the following ad formats : Banner ads, Popunder ads, Popup ads and Mobile ads.
The publishers get paid on Net 45 basis. The minimum payout is $5. The payment options are PayPal, Check and Wire transfer.
The publishers can make decent income referring others. You get $5 for each referral.
- Timely payments
- Competitive rates
- Referral system
Fidelity Media works well for sites having US, UK, Canada, Australia and European traffic. The more quality traffic you send, the more revenue you can earn. This is an ideal network for both desktop and mobile traffic. The publishers who have tried this ad network can share their experiences below. You can send payment screenshots. Hope this Fidelity Media review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- Adlabs Media Network Review : Online Ad Network - May 25, 2017
- Pinvert Review : Adult Popunder Ad network For Publishers - May 18, 2017
- Cointraffic Review : Bitcoin Advertising Network For Publishers - May 18, 2017