Ouo.io Review : Earn Money Shortening Links
Ouo.io is a URL shortening network based in US. The publishers can earn money shortening links. It is a good alternative to LinkShrink network. Ouo.io review sites before approving them. Generally it takes 5 minutes for registration. Once everything is working fine you could start shortening the URLs. The second step is sharing the shortened links with your friends and family. You get paid for every impression when someone click on the shortened link.
Requirements for publishers to join Ouo.io URL shortening network
- The sites must not have hosted objectionable content like adult, spam, viruses, hacking, spyware, adware, malware etc.
- The sites must not have linked to above types of sites.
- The publishers must not have multiple accounts.
- The sites must not have broken copyright laws.
- The publishers must not use bots, proxies, hitleap, auto refreshing sites and traffic exchanges to generate fake traffic.
- The publishers must not use bots or software to manipulate clicks and impressions.
- The publishers must not click on their own links or incentivize others to do. The users must click the links on their own.
- The publishers must not spam any website, blog and forum with the links.
- The publishers must not redirect any sites to shortened links.
Note : The publishers caught guilty may lose their earnings and accounts.
The publishers get paid on Net 15 basis. The minimum payout is $5. The payment option is PayPal.
The publishers can boost their earnings referring others. The commission rate is 20%.
Ouo.io is one of the best URL shortening source to earn money. The publishers who had tried this shortening network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment screenshots. Hope this Ouo.io review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- Linkpay.co Review : Shorten URLs And Make Money - Jan 17, 2017
- Things to Be Aware of while Traveling to Third World Countries - Jan 17, 2017
- WOW Trk Review For Publishers : Affiliate Marketing Network - Jan 11, 2017