Popclick Review : Make Money With This Pop Under Ad Network
Popclick is a pop under ad network based in India. The revenue models of this ad network are CPM/Pop. It is a good alternative to PopUnderTotal ad network. Popclick review sites before approving them.
Requirements for publishers to join Popclick pop under ad network
- This ad network accepts adult sites but they must contain legal content.
- The sites must not have broken copyright laws.
- Popclick doesn’t accept sites having download, warez, spam, hacking, spyware, adware, malware and viruses content.
The Publishers must not
- Modify the ad code.
- Use bots or software to manipulate clicks and impressions.
- Use bots, proxies, auto refreshing sites, PTC sites and traffic exchanges to generate fake traffic.
- Have multiple accounts.
- Place codes on unapproved sites.
- Click on their own ads or encourage others to view ads.
Note : the publishers caught guilty might lose their accounts as well as earnings.
The publishers can have access to the following ad formats : Popunder, Tabunder, Fullpage and Push Notification.
The publishers get paid on request basis. The minimum payout is $5. The payment option is PayPal.
- Hassle free setup
- Global coverage
- This ad network gives 90% revenue share to its publishers.
- Multiple ad formats
- Competitive prices
- Timely payments : This network pay its publishers daily.
- The publishers can track their performance and revenue real time.
- The adult webmasters have advantage of using this ad network.
Popclick works well for all types of sites, adult and non-adult. The rates are high for US, UK, Canada, Australia and Europe traffic. The publishers who have tried this ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment screenshots. Hope this Popclick review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- AdTuf Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Aug 23, 2017
- A-Ads Review : Bitcoin Advertising Network For Publishers - Aug 21, 2017
- CoinMedia Review : Bitcoin Advertising Network For Publishers - Aug 20, 2017