PopRev Review : Pop Advertising Network
PopRev is a pop up/under ad network based in Poland. The revenue models of this ad network are CPM and CPV. It is a good alternative to PopUnderZone ad network. PopRev review sites before approving them. There are best offers for advertisers too. Generally they take maximum 24 hours for approval process.
Requirements for sites to join PopRev pop under/ pop up ad network
- The sites must not have hosted content like spam, adult, hacking, gambling etc.
- There are no specific traffic requirements for sites to join this network.
- The sites must not have broken copyright laws.
- The publishers must not use bots, proxies, auto refreshing sites and traffic exchanges to generate fake traffic.
- The publishers must not link their sites to illegal sites.
- The publishers must not generate traffic from adult sites.
- The publishers must not bring traffic from direct links.
The publishers get paid on request basis. generally they take 2-4 hours to process your payment. The minimum payout is $5. The payment options are PayPal and Webmoney.
The publishers can increase their earnings referring others. The commission rate is 10%.
- The ad codes can bypass ad blockers.
- Geo targeting ads
- The publishers can track their performance and revenue real time.
- Low threshold payout
- Timely payments
- Referral system
PopRev works for all types of legit sites. However the earnings depend on advertiser campaign, visitor’s location, quality of the traffic, niche. There would be advantages of having US, UK, Canada, Australia and European traffic. The more traffic you bring to your site, the more revenue you could earn. The publishers who have experience with this pop under/pop up ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment screenshots. Hope this PopRev review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- CPMFast Review : Online CPM Advertising Network - Jan 22, 2017
- Linkpay.co Review : Shorten URLs And Make Money - Jan 17, 2017
- Things to Be Aware of while Traveling to Third World Countries - Jan 17, 2017