Pubovore is an online ad network based in France. This network is serving publishers, advertisers and ad networks since 2013. The publishers from every corner of the world can join this network. The revenue models of this ad network are CPC and CPM. This ad network serves 3 billion ad impressions per month. It is a good alternative to AdMediaKing ad network. This ad network is ideal for all types of niches from online gaming to health. Pubovore review sites before approving them.
Requirements for sites to join Pubovore ad network
- The sites must not host any objectionable content like spam, hacking etc.
- The sites must not have broken copyright laws.
- This ad network doesn’t approve incomplete and under construction sites.
- The paid to promote sites get approved on one condition that they only spread 500×500 px format.
- The publishers must not use bots, software, proxies, auto refreshing sites and traffic exchanges to generate fake traffic.
- The publishers must not click on their own ads or encourage others to do.
- The publishers must not use bots or software to manipulate clicks and impressions.
The publishers can have access to the following ad formats : 468×60, 728×90, 300×250, 120×600, 160×600 and 500×500 ( For paid to promote ). The publishers can use maximum 3 ad units per page.
The publishers get paid on Net 30 basis. The minimum payout is €10. The payment option is PayPal.
- 100% fill rate
- Contextual ads
- Competitive rates
- 4000+ potential advertisers
- Low threshold payout
- Timely payments
- Dedicated support
Pubovore works well for all types of legit sites. However your revenue depend on quality of the traffic you bring. The publishers who had tried this ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment screenshots. Hope this Pubovore review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- Five Top Tips to Shooting Great Wedding Videos - Mar 22, 2017
- Adsata Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Mar 8, 2017
- Adrope Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Mar 3, 2017