Pubsio Review : Online Advertising Network
Pubsio is an online ad network based in US. The revenue model of this ad network is CPM. This network serves potential advertisers and reputed publishers worldwide. Pubsio review sites before approving them. Generally they take 24 hours to approve your site.
Requirements for sites to join Pubsio ad network
- The sites must not have hosted pornography content.
- The sites must not had broken copyright laws.
- The sites must not have any illegal material.
- The sites must not contain gambling content.
- The sites must not have linked to any objectionable sites.
- The publishers must not click on their own ads or encourage others.
- The publishers must not use bots, auto refreshing sites, proxies and traffic exchanges to generate fake traffic.
- The publishers must not use bots or software to manipulate clicks and impressions.
- The publishers must not modify the ad code.
The publishers can have access to the following ad formats :
- Pop ads
- In-Text Ads ( Similar to Infolinks )
The publishers get paid on request basis. The minimum payout is $50. The payment options are Paypal, Payza and Payoneer.
- The publishers can use these ads along with Google Adsense and other pop-under networks like Popads.
- This ad network pay its publishers on time.
- The publishers have control on ads. They can filter ads based on their priorities.
- The publishers experience competitive rates.
- The publishers can track their ads performance and earnings real time.
Pubsio works well for all types of legit sites. The publishers can also opt for adult ads. The rates are not bad. The publishers who had tried this ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment screenshots. Hope this Pubsio review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- AdTuf Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Aug 23, 2017
- A-Ads Review : Bitcoin Advertising Network For Publishers - Aug 21, 2017
- CoinMedia Review : Bitcoin Advertising Network For Publishers - Aug 20, 2017