Shmoki Review : Pop Under Ad Network
Shmoki is a well-known pop under ad network. This ad network is serving advertisers and publishers worldwide. The revenue model of this ad network is CPM. It is a good alternative to PopsArabia ad network. Shmoki review sites before approving them.
Requirements for sites to join Shmoki Pop-under ad network
- There are no specific traffic requirements for sites to join this network.
- The sites must not host adult, spam and hacking content.
- The sites must not have broken copyright laws.
- The publishers must not link their sites to illegal sites.
- The publishers must not use excessive pop unders and pop ups.
- The publishers must not place ad codes in unapproved sites.
- The publishers must not use bots or software to manipulate clicks and impressions.
- The publishers must not use bots, PTC sites, proxies and traffic exchanges to generate traffic.
The publishers get paid on request basis. You’ll receive payment within 72 hours after request. The payment options are PayPal and Wire transfer. The minimum payout is $10 when paid via PayPal and it is $500 for wire transfer.
The publishers can boost their earnings referring others. The commission rate is 5%.
The publishers can earn bonus on sending at least 100 impressions daily.
- High quality ads
- Competitive rates
- You can use these ads along with other ad networks.
- Low threshold payout
- The publishers can track their performance and revenue real time.
- Timely payments
- Dedicated support
Shmoki works well for all types of sites, small or big. The revenue depends on several factors like ads placement, niche, advertiser campaign and visitor’s location. The publishers who had tried this ad network can share their experiences below. Hope this Shmoki review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- AdKode Review : Online CPC/CPM Advertising Network - Oct 23, 2016
- DailyMotion Monetization Review : Make Money Uploading Videos - Oct 22, 2016
- Cygnusad Media Review : Online Advertising Network - Oct 21, 2016