Spoutable Review : CPM Online Advertising Network
Spoutable is a reputed online ad network based on exit concept. This is an innovative idea of monetization. When a visitor tries to leave the site or page the ads would be shown. The revenue model of this ad network is CPM. Spoutable review sites before approving them.
Requirements for sites to join Spoutable ad network
The sites must not
- Have hosted any objectionable content like adult, spam, hacking etc.
- Have multiple accounts.
- Contain any illegal material.
The publishers must not
- Use bots or software to manipulate clicks and impressions.
- Click on their own ads or ask others to do.
- Use bots, PTC sites, proxies, auto surf sites and traffic exchanges to generate fake traffic.
The publishers can have access to the following ad zones : Overlay, In-page, Top and Bottom.
The publishers get paid on Net 15 basis. The minimum payout is $100. The payment options are PayPal and ACH direct transfer.
Spoutable is offering referral program for its publishers. The commission rate is 5%. You can share the referral link with your friends via E-mail and social channels. But, the publishers must not spam on irrelevant places.
- 100% fill rates
- Being a publisher you don’t need a separate advertiser account.
- Hassle free installation : The single code is enough for showing the multiple ads.
- Competitive CPM rates
- Responsive and clean ads
- The publishers have full control on ads.
- You don’t need to worry about bounce rate anymore. You can make money out of it.
- The ads would be shown only when visitor decides to leave the site.
- The publishers can block certain categories and advertisers.
- Referral system
- Dedicated support
Spoutable works well for high and medium traffic sites. It would be a great advantage if your site has adequate traffic from US, UK, Canada, Australia and European countries. However the earnings depend on ads placement, niche, visitor’s location and quality of traffic. To earn high eCPMs the publishers must mix the zones well and use them. However they take minimum 3 days to optimize your site. For best rates and results you need to contact their support team. The publishers who had tried this ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment screenshots. Hope this Spoutable review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- SkyAdMedia Review : Online CPM Advertising Network - Dec 4, 2016
- VoltAds Review : Online Banner Advertising Network - Dec 2, 2016
- Fig.tc Review : Shorten Links, Share And Earn Money - Dec 1, 2016