TraffiChemy Review : Online Ad Network
TraffiChemy is an online ad network based in US. The revenue models of this ad network are CPC and CPA. The revenue share publishers would get is 75%. TraffiChemy review sites before approving them.
Requirements for sites to join TraffiChemy ad network
- There are no specific traffic requirements for sites to join this ad network.
- This ad network accepts adult sites but they have to comply with policies.
- The sites must not host hacking, spam, spyware, malware and adware content.
- This ad network doesn’t accept sites hosted on free platforms like Blogspot. However if the site is quite popular then they may consider it.
- The publishers must not use bots, proxies, auto refreshing sites, PTC sites and traffic exchanges to generate fake traffic.
- The publishers must neither click on their own ads nor encourage others to do.
- The publishers must not use bots or software to manipulate clicks.
- The publishers must not use direct links to send traffic.
Note : This ad network has its own technology to detect fraud clicks. The publishers caught guilty may lose their earnings and accounts.
The publishers can have access to both display and text banners.
The publishers get paid on request basis. The minimum payout is $10. The payment option is PayPal.
- Auto approval
- Low threshold payout
- Timely payments
- Competitive rates
- The publishers can track their performance and revenue real time.
- The publishers can use these ads along with other ad networks like Google Adsense.
TraffiChemy works well for sites having US, UK, Australia, Canada and Philippines traffic. This network only pays for clicks and conversions. You don’t get paid for impressions. The publishers who had tried this ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment screenshots. Hope this TraffiChemy review helps publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- CPMFast Review : Online CPM Advertising Network - Jan 22, 2017
- Linkpay.co Review : Shorten URLs And Make Money - Jan 17, 2017
- Things to Be Aware of while Traveling to Third World Countries - Jan 17, 2017