Vashoot review : Online Advertising Network
Vashoot is an online ad network based in Israel. Launched in 2013 this network is serving publishers and advertisers worldwide. The revenue models of this ad network are CPC, CPM, Pop and XML. The publishers would get paid on clicks basis. It is a good alternative to H12 Media ad network. Vashoot review sites before approving them.
Requirements for sites to join Vashoot ad network
- The sites must not host any objectionable content like child pornography, spam, hacking, malware etc.
- The sites must not have broken copyright laws.
- The adult webmasters have to contact support team before applying.
- The publishers must not click on their own ads or ask others to do.
- The publishers must not modify the ad code.
- The publishers must not use bots, proxies, auto refreshing sites, PTC sites and traffic exchanges to generate fake traffic.
- The publishers must not use bots or software to manipulate traffic.
- The publishers must not link their sites to illegitimate sites.
The publishers get paid on Net 30 basis. The payment options are PayPal and Wire Transfer. The minimum payout is $100 when paid via PayPal and it is $5000 for wire transfer.
- Easy setup
- Global coverage
- High fill rates
- Clean ads
- XML feeds
- Relevant and targeted ads
- Every click will get monetized
- Best rates
- The publishers can track their performance and revenue in real time.
- Dedicated support
Vashoot works well for all type of legit sites. The rates are not bad. However the revenue would be great for sites having US, UK, Australia, Canada and European traffic. The more quality traffic you send, the more revenue you would receive. The publishers who had tried can share their experiences below. Hope this Vashoot review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- Adlabs Media Network Review : Online Ad Network - May 25, 2017
- Pinvert Review : Adult Popunder Ad network For Publishers - May 18, 2017
- Cointraffic Review : Bitcoin Advertising Network For Publishers - May 18, 2017