Yllix Review : Online Ad Network
Yllix is an online ad network based in Panama. Launched in 2012 this network is serving publishers and advertisers worldwide. The revenue models of this ad network are CPC, CPM and CPA. It is a good alternative to PropellerAds ad network. Yllix review sites before approving them.
Requirements for sites to join Yllix ad network
- The sites must not had broken copyright laws.
- The sites must attract adequate traffic.
- The sites must not contain objectionable content like child pornography, violence, spam etc.
- The sites must not have low quality traffic.
- This ad network doesn’t approve incomplete or under construction sites.
- The publishers must not click on their own ads or encourage others.
- The publishers must not place adult ads on non-adult sites and vice versa.
- The publishers must not use bots, hitleap, proxies, auto refreshing sites and traffic exchanges to generate fake traffic.
- The publishers must not have multiple accounts.
The publishers have access to the following ad formats : Safe Banner Ads, Safe HTTPS Banner Ads, InApp Banner Ads, Mobile Redirect Ads, Slider Ads, PopUp Ads, Layer Ads and Direct Link.
The publishers get paid on request basis. The minimum payout is $1 when paid via PayPal, Payza and Skrill. For Wire transfer it is $100.
- 100% fill rate
- Targeted ads
- Adult webmasters can also join this ad network.
- Competitive rates
- Low threshold payout
- Timely payments
- Attractive referral system : The affiliates can earn up to $100 for referring each new active user.
Yllix works well for both adult and non-adult sites. However the revenue depends on quality of the traffic, visitor’s location and niche. The publishers who have tried this ad network can share their experiences below. Hope this Yllix review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- CPMFast Review : Online CPM Advertising Network - Jan 22, 2017
- Linkpay.co Review : Shorten URLs And Make Money - Jan 17, 2017
- Things to Be Aware of while Traveling to Third World Countries - Jan 17, 2017