Adclx Review : Make Money With CPC Online Advertising Network
Adclx is an online network based in US. The revenue models of this ad network are CPC, CPM and CPA. It is a good alternative to AdclickMedia ad network. This network accepts both adult and non-adult sites. Adclx review sites before approving them.
Requirements for sites to join Adclx ad network
- This ad network doesn’t accept PTC sites.
- The adult sites must have followed guidelines to join this network. The sites containing child pornography will get rejected.
The publishers must not
- Have excessive advertising on their sites.
- Use proxies, VPN, auto refreshing sites, PTC sites and traffic exchanges to generate fake traffic.
- Click on their own ads or encourage others to do.
- Use bots or software to manipulate clicks.
The publishers can have access to the following ad formats :
- Display ( 468 x 60, 728×90, 160×600, 120×600, 336×280, 300×250, 300×600 and 720×300 Pop-Under ads )
- Text Links
The publishers get paid on request basis. The minimum payout is $10. The payment options are PayPal and Check.
- High fill rates
- The publishers can filter out competitors ads.
- Timely payments
- 75% revenue share for premium publishers (50k views per month)
- This ad network accepts search engines too. The ads get displayed based on search keywords.
This ad network doesn’t accept Blogspot blogs. But yes if you have a custom domain for your blog then you get approved.
Adclx works well for all types of legit niches. They allow you to display any number of ad units on your site. But remember that it may harm your traffic. The publishers who have tried this ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment screenshots. Hope this Adclx review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- Popstate Review : Monetize Sites Using This Popunder Ad Network - Feb 18, 2017
- Advertise Click Review : Online Advertising Network - Feb 15, 2017
- Affilight Review : CPM/CPA Mobile Affiliate Network - Feb 10, 2017