Adcombo Review : CPA Affiliate Marketing Network
Adcombo is one of the best affiliate network in the world. The revenue model of this network is CPA. That is you get paid only someone takes an action. This network is using its own technology to cater the needs of advertisers and affiliates. It is a good alternative to Advendor CPA affiliate network. Adcombo review applications prior to approval.
Requirements for affiliates to join Adcombo CPA affiliate network
- The affiliates must clearly explain their experiences and the promotional strategies before approval. If your affiliate manager is not satisfied your application would be rejected.
- You must not have hosted any illegal content on your sites.
- The affiliates must not have multiple accounts.
- The publishers must not ask others to complete tasks.
Note : This CPA affiliate network bans affiliates if they try to cheat the system.
The affiliates get paid on weekly basis. The minimum payout is $50. The payment options are Paypal, Payoneer, Paxum, WebMoney and Wire transfer.
The publishers can boost their earnings referring others. The commission rate is 5%.
- Premium offers (Web and Mobile traffic)
- The newbies can have access to resources and video tutorials to learn.
- This CPA network always pay its affiliates on time.
- The affiliates can track their performance and revenue real time.
- Referral system
- This CPA network conducts referral contests frequently to encourage affiliates.
- Dedicated support
- This affiliate network doesn’t cover campaigns globally.
AdCombo works well for US, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and European traffic. The rates of conversions for Tier 3 traffic are not bad. The affiliates who have tried this CPA affiliate can share their experiences below. You can also send payment screenshots. Hope this AdCombo review help affiliates to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- CPMFast Review : Online CPM Advertising Network - Jan 22, 2017
- Linkpay.co Review : Shorten URLs And Make Money - Jan 17, 2017
- Things to Be Aware of while Traveling to Third World Countries - Jan 17, 2017