AdWorldMedia Review : CPC/CPM Online Ad Network
Adworldmedia is an online ad network based in US. The revenue models of this ad network are CPC and CPM. It is a good alternative to Adversal ad network. Adworldmedia review sites before approving them. They may take maximum 72 hours for approval process.
Requirements for sites to join AdWorldMedia ad network
The sites must not
- Host any objectionable content like adult, spam, malware, adware etc.
- Link to the above types of sites.
- Have broken copyright laws.
The publishers must not
- Use ads in unapproved sites.
- Use proxies, PTC sites, auto refreshing sites and traffic exchanges to send fake traffic.
- Modify the ad code.
- Use bots or software to manipulate clicks and impressions.
- Have multiple accounts.
Note : The publishers caught guilty will lose their accounts and earnings.
The publishers can have access to the following ad formats :
- Display banners ( Standard sizes )
- Pop ads ( pop-unders, pop-ups, pop-on-exits and layered pops )
- Redirect ads
The publishers get paid on Net 30 basis. The minimum payout is $50. The payment option is PayPal.
The publishers can boost their revenue referring others. The commission rate is 5%.
- There are no traffic requirements for publishers to join this network.
- High fill rates
- Multiple ad formats
- This ad network accepts non-English sites.
- Responsive ads
- The publishers can use passback tags.
- The publishers get payments on time.
- Referral system
- Dedicated support
AdWorldMedia works well for all types of legal content sites. However the revenue depend on several factors like niche, ads placement, visitors location and quality of traffic. The CPM rates of Tier 1 traffic (US, UK, Canada, Australia and European countries) are higher compared to Asian traffic. The publishers who have tried this ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment screenshots. Hope this AdWorldMedia review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- AdTuf Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Aug 23, 2017
- A-Ads Review : Bitcoin Advertising Network For Publishers - Aug 21, 2017
- CoinMedia Review : Bitcoin Advertising Network For Publishers - Aug 20, 2017