Capslock Review : CPM Online Advertising Network
Capslock Network is an online ad network based in India. The revenue models of this network are CPC and CPM. Being a publisher you can make money from every impression. The revenue share the publishers would get is 60%. There are attractive offers for advertisers too. It is a good alternative to Ubercpm ad network. Capslock review sites before approving them.
Requirements for publishers to join Capslock network
The sites must
- Attract adequate traffic monthly.
- Contain unique and great content.
- Not host any objectionable content like adult, spam, hacking, spyware, adware and malware.
- Have hosted on self hosting platforms. This ad network doesn’t accept Blogspot blogs.
The publishers must not
- Use bots or software to manipulate clicks and impressions.
- Use bots, PTC sites, traffic exchanges and auto refreshing sites to generate fake traffic.
- Ask people to click on the ads. They shouldn’t click on their own ads too.
The publishers can have access to the following sizes of the display banners : 728×90, 300×250, 120×600, 160×600 and 468×60. You can use maximum 3 ad units per page.
The publishers get paid on Net 45 basis. The payment options are PayPal and Check (For Indian publishers). The minimum payout is $15.
- Minimum traffic requirements
- Global coverage
- 100% fill rates
- This ad network accepts Non-English sites
- You can use this network along with other ad networks.
- Timely payments
- Dedicated support
Telephone : +91-4040171122
Email : [email protected]
Capslock network works for all types of sites, small or big. However the revenue depends on niche, visitors location, ads placement, quality of site and traffic. The publishers who have tried this ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment screenshot. Hope this CapsLock review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- CPMFast Review : Online CPM Advertising Network - Jan 22, 2017
- Linkpay.co Review : Shorten URLs And Make Money - Jan 17, 2017
- Things to Be Aware of while Traveling to Third World Countries - Jan 17, 2017