CPMBux Review : CPM Online Advertising Network
CPMBux is an online ad network based in US. The revenue models of this ad network are CPC and CPM. More than 11000 publishers are using this ad network to monetize their sites. It is a good alternative to AdWorldMedia ad network. CPMBux review sites before approving them.
Requirements for publishers to join CPMBux ad network
The sites must not
- Host any illegal content like spam, malware, spyware, adware etc.
- Have made for the advertising purpose.
- Contain content written in any non-English language.
- Link to illegitimate sites.
- Promote warez and spam.
- Have broken copyright laws.
The publishers must not
- Alter the ad code or banners.
- Use bots or software to manipulate clicks or impressions.
- Use targeted keyword searches.
- Click on their own ads or incentivize others to do.
- Use bots, proxies, VPN, hitleap, autro refreshing sites, PTC sites and traffic exchanges to generate fake traffic.
- Have multiple accounts.
The publishers get paid on request basis. Generally they pay within 7 days after request. The minimum payout is $1. The payment options are PayPal and Payza.
This ad network is claiming to offer 0.30 CPM for its publishers. This rate applies for all countries.
The publishers can make extra money referring others. The commission rate is 15%.
- There are no specific traffic requirements for publishers to join this ad network.
- Low threshold payout
- Global coverage
- Multiple ad formats
- Direct links : You don’t need a website to promote.
- Referral system
- Dedicated support
- Address: South Jordan, UT USA
- Phone: (801) 231-9975
- FAX: (801) 446-3897
- Email: [email protected]
CPMBux works well for all types of sites. The publishers who have tried this ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment screenshots. Hope this CPMBux review help publishers to get started.