Daily Engage Media Review : CPC/CPM/CPA Online Ad Network
Daily Engage Media is an online ad network based in US. Launched in 2015 this network is working with many brands and premium publishers. This network is using RTB technology to cater the needs of advertisers and publishers. The revenue models of this ad network are CPC, CPM and CPA. It is a good alternative to AdServerPub ad network. Apart from publisher program there are attractive offers for advertisers too. Daily Engage Media review sites before publishing them.
Requirements for sites to join Daily Engage Media ad network
The sites must not
- Contain any objectionable content like adult, spam, hacking, adware etc.
- promote illegal activities.
- Have hosted on free hosting platforms like Blogspot and Tumblr.
The publishers must not
- Use bots or software to manipulate clicks and impressions.
- Click on their own ads or encourage others.
- Generate fake traffic using proxies and traffic exchanges.
The publishers can have access to the following ad formats : Video, Mobile, Native, Pop up ads and standard IAB display ad units.
The publishers get paid on Net 60 basis. The minimum payout is $50. The payment options are PayPal and Wire transfer.
- Hardly it takes 2 minutes to install code.
- High fill rates
- Multiple monetization options
- Large advertisers
- The publishers can track their performance and revenue real time.
- Competitive CPM rates
- This ad network always pay its publishers on time.
- Dedicated support
Daily Engage Media works well for sites having decent traffic from US, UK, Canada, Australia and Europe. The rates are comparatively low for Asian traffic. The publishers who had tried this ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment screenshots. Hope this Daily Engage Media review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- Five Top Tips to Shooting Great Wedding Videos - Mar 22, 2017
- Adsata Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Mar 8, 2017
- Adrope Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Mar 3, 2017