Ezmob Review : Online Mobile Advertising Network
Ezmob is a mobile ad network based in Israel. The revenue models of this network are CPC, CPM, CPA and CPI. This mobile ad network uses RTB technology to cater the needs of advertisers and publishers. It is a good alternative to Mobicow ad network. Ezmob review sites before approving them. Generally they take 24 hours for the approval process.
Requirements for publishers to join Ezmob mobile ad network
The sites must not
- Have made for the advertising purpose.
- Contain adult, spam, warez, spyware, gambling and adware content.
- Host pirated content.
This mobile ad network will reject
- Under construction and incomplete sites
- Sites which had broken copyright laws.
The publishers must not
- Use bots, PTC sites, auto refreshing sites and traffic exchanges to generate fake traffic.
- Click on their own ads or ask others to do.
- Alter the ad code.
Note : Presently this mobile ad network is only working with websites. Apps are not allowed to join this network.
The mobile publishers can have access to the following ad formats : Dialogue box, Banner ads, Bookmark display, Mobile header / sticky banner and Mobile pop-under.
The publishers get paid on Net 30 basis. The minimum payout is $100. The payment options are PayPal and Wire transfer.
- Hassle free installation
- There is no need to have a mobile site. The ads would automatically fit on any device.
- Multiple ad formats
- Responsive and clean ads
- Dedicated support
Ezmob works well for all types of legal mobile sites. The rates are comparatively high for Tier 1 traffic (US, UK, Canada, Australia and Europe). The publishers who have tried this mobile ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment screenshots. Hope this Ezmob review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- CPMFast Review : Online CPM Advertising Network - Jan 22, 2017
- Linkpay.co Review : Shorten URLs And Make Money - Jan 17, 2017
- Things to Be Aware of while Traveling to Third World Countries - Jan 17, 2017