ImgRock.net Review : Earn Money By Sharing Images
Imgrock.net is an image hosting network where users can make money sharing images. The revenue model of this network is CPV. It is a good alternative of Imgbb.net network. Imgrock.net review accounts after auto approval.
Requirements for users to join ImgRock.net image hosting network
- The users must not spam or over use the bandwidth.
- The images must not contain objectionable content like child pornography.
- The users must not use copyrighted images at any cost.
- This network doesn’t count adblock views.
- This network counts as 1 view from a unique IP address for 24 hours.
- Hotlinking of images is not allowed.
- The users must not use bots, auto refreshing sites, PTC sites or traffic exchanges to generate traffic to images.
- The users must not try to cheat system.
- The users must not encourage others to view the images.
Notes : This network ban users who try to cheat the network by any means.
The users get paid on request basis. The minimum payout is $1. The payment options are PayPal, WebmoneyZ, Payza, OKpay, Skrill and Payoneer (Min $20).
You can boost your earnings referring others. The commission rate is 5%.
- You could upload images of any size.
- The maximum upload size of an image is 5Mb.
- You can share images anywhere but you shouldn’t spam.
- Unlimited storage
- ImgRock.net won’t delete your images forever.
- Reporting system
- Minimum threshold payout
- Referral system
ImgRock.net is the great network to upload images and make money from them. The rates are comparatively high for US and UK. The rates are low for Asian traffic. The users who have tried this network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment screenshots. Hope this ImgRock.net review help people to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- Cygnusad Media Review : Online Advertising Network - Oct 21, 2016
- Top 5 PayPal Alternatives To Send And Receive Money - Oct 20, 2016
- 7 Legitimate Ways To Make Money Online : Step By Step Guide - Oct 19, 2016