LinkHits review : Make Money By Shortening Links
LinkHits is a URL shortening link based in US. It is similar to Bc.vc and Linkpaid shortening networks. The revenue model of this network is CPV. It takes hardly 1 minute to shrink the links. You can share the shortened links on Facebook, Twitter etc. When any visitor clicks the link you get paid. LinkHits review your activities and may ban your account if you try to cheat system.
Requirements for publishers to use LinkHits URL shortening network
The publishers must not
- Click on their own links.
- Use bots, auto refreshing sites, PTC sites, traffic exchanges and proxies to generate fake traffic.
- Shorten links containing child pornography, copyrighted, spam, child pornography, viruses, adware, spyware and malware content.
- Spam their links on forums and social networks.
- Offer money or gifts to people to view the links.
- Have multiple accounts.
- Redirect the shortened links automatically to other sites.
The publishers get paid on request basis. The minimum payout is $5. The payment options are PayPal and Payza.
The publishers can make extra money by referring people to LinkHits network. You get 10% of referrals earnings for life time.
Rates ( 1000 views )
These rates apply for both Interstitial & Banner ad types.
The publishers can have access to the following tools :
- Mass Shrinker
- Developers API
- Competitive rates
- Low threshold payout
- Timely payments
- Referral system
- Real time reporting system
- Dedicated support
LinkHits is a good source of income for all. However the rate is comparatively high for US traffic. The publishers who have used this URL shortening network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment screenshot. Hope this LinkHits review help people to get started.