Mgid Review : Native Advertising Network For Publishers
Mgid is one of the top native advertising networks in the world. Headquartered in US it is working with large advertisers and reputed publishers worldwide. Launched in 2008 this network is serving more than 54 billion recommendations per month. This network is similar to Outbrain and Taboola. Mgid review applications before approving them. The acceptable niches could be anything from blog posts to online shops.
Requirements for publishers to join Mgid native ad network
The sites must not
- Host adult, gambling, spam, spyware, malware and adware content.
- Link to the above types of sites.
- Contain low quality content.
- Have made for the advertising purpose.
- Have left for a long time without updating.
- Have broken copyright laws.
- Contain pharmacy related material.
The publishers get paid on Net 30 basis. The minimum payout is $100. The payment options are PayPal and Wire transfer.
- Global coverage
- Installation of widget is pretty easy.
- 100% fill rates
- Competitive rates
- Highly responsive ads
- 165+ million unique monthly visitors
- Timely payments
- The publishers can track their revenue and performance real time.
- You can use Mgid ads along with Google Adsense.
- The publishers can block unwanted ads.
- Dedicated support
- They take long time for approval process.
- There are a lot of negative reviews about this native network.
- Sometimes they deliver irrelevant ads.
Mgid is a great place to monetize your blog/site. The rates are comparatively high for US and European traffic. I’m not encouraging publishers to completely rely on this network. You could test it for 1 week or 10 days. If you are satisfied with its results you can go with it. The publishers who have tried this native ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment screenshots. Hope this Mgid review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- Pinvert Review : Adult Popunder Ad network For Publishers - May 18, 2017
- Cointraffic Review : Bitcoin Advertising Network For Publishers - May 18, 2017
- Adultex Review : Popunder Adult Ad Network For Publishers - May 13, 2017