Nativly Review : Make Money with This Native Advertising Network
Nativly is a self-serve native ad network based in US. The revenue models of this ad network are CPC and CPM. This is a good alternative of nativeads ad network. Nativly review sites before approving them. Generally they take 24 hours for the approval process.
Requirements for sites to join Nativly native ad network
This network doesn’t
- Accept adult, spam, malware and adware content.
- Approve download or warez sites.
- Must not use bots or software to manipulate clicks and impressions.
- Must neither click on their own ads nor encourage others.
- Must not promote illegal activities.
The sites must not
- Have broken copyright laws.
- Use bots, proxies, VPN, PTC sites, auto refreshing sites and traffic exchanges to generate fake traffic.
The publishers get paid on basis. The minimum payout is $50. The payment options are Wire, PayPal, Payoneer and Paxum.
- Hassle free widget installation
- Responsive design : The widgets work on all types of gadgets.
- The publishers can choose ‘Adsense compatibility’ option to show ads compatible with Adsense.
- You can use these native ads along with other ad networks like Media.net and Propellerads.
- The publishers can track traffic stats and revenue real time.
- The publishers can customize the widget design.
- Competitive Revenue per 1000 impressions
- Dedicated support
Nativly works well for all types of legal sites. The best place to use widgets is below the content. However the conversions depend on niche, visitors location and quality of traffic. If you have a great site with compelling content then naturally quality of traffic would be best. The publishers who have tried this ad network can share their experiences below. You can also payment screenshots. Hope this Nativly review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- Adlabs Media Network Review : Online Ad Network - May 25, 2017
- Pinvert Review : Adult Popunder Ad network For Publishers - May 18, 2017
- Cointraffic Review : Bitcoin Advertising Network For Publishers - May 18, 2017