PwrAds Review : CPM Popunder Advertising Network
PwrAds is a popunder ad network which accepts both adult and non-adult sites. The ads could be served for both desktop and mobile traffic. The revenue model of this ad network is CPM. It is a good alternative to Popclick ad network. PwrAds review sites before approving them. Generally they take maximum 24 hours for the approval process.
Requirements for sites to join PwrAds ad network
- The sites must not have broken copyright laws.
- The sites having excessive advertising are not allowed. They must not have made for the advertising purpose.
- This ad network loves great content and well designed sites.
- The sites must not host any objectionable content like hacking, malware, gambling, warez and pirated material.
- The sites must not link to illegal sites.
- The adult sites must comply with the guidelines. Any site hosting child pornography content would be treated as illegal.
Note : This ad network manually monitors every activity of publishers. They may ban your account if they found something suspicious.
The publishers get paid on request basis. The minimum payout is $5. The payment option is PayPal.
The publishers can boost their earnings referring others. The commission rate is 15%.
- 75% revenue share
- You can use these popunder ads along with other ad networks like Adsense.
- Low threshold payout
- The publishers can track their traffic stats and revenue real time.
- Referral system
- Being a publisher you’ll receive your payment on time.
PwrAds works well for all types of niches, adult and non-adult. However the conversions are high for Tier 1 traffic (US, UK, Canada, Australia and Rest of Europe). The publishers who have tried this ad network can share their experiences below. You can also payment screenshots. Hope this PwrAds review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- Adxxx Review : Online Adult Advertising Network For Publishers - Apr 18, 2017
- Five Top Tips to Shooting Great Wedding Videos - Mar 22, 2017
- Adsata Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Mar 8, 2017