Traffpop Review : Make Money With This Pop Under Advertising Network
Traffpop is a pop under ad network based in US. The revenue model of this ad network is CPM/Pop. It is a good alternative to popunderzone network. Traffpop review sites before approving them.
Requirements for sites to join Traffpop ad network
- This ad network allows adult sites but there are certain rules. The sites must not host child pornography content.
- The sites must not contain spam, hacking, spyware, malware and adware material.
- The sites must not promote any illegal activities.
- This ad network doesn’t accept under construction and incomplete sites.
- The sites must not have made for the advertising purpose.
The publishers must not
- Use bots, auto refreshing sites, PTC sites, proxies and traffic exchanges to generate fake traffic.
- Use bots or software to manipulate impressions and clicks.
- Alter the ad code.
The main ad type of Traffpop is Clickunder. The advertiser site will either be opened in the same window or separate window when a visitor click on anywhere in the site. You can use Interstitial ad for Mobile format.
The publishers get paid on Net 15 basis. The payment options are PayPal, ePayments, WebmoneyZ, EPESE and Wire Transfer. The minimum payout is $50.
The publishers can make extra income by referring others. The commission rate is 10%.
- No traffic requirements
- Easy installation
- Multiple payment options
- Higher CPM rates
- Real time reporting system
- Timely payments
- Referral program
- Dedicated support
TraffPop works well for all types of niches including adult and non-adult. The rates depend on niche, quality of site, visitors location, traffic and time of visit. The publishers who have tried this popunder ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment screenshot. Hope this TraffPop review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- CPMFast Review : Online CPM Advertising Network - Jan 22, 2017
- Linkpay.co Review : Shorten URLs And Make Money - Jan 17, 2017
- Things to Be Aware of while Traveling to Third World Countries - Jan 17, 2017