Adurl.id Review : Make Money By Shortening Links
Adurl.id is the URL shortening service where you get paid for shrinking links. The very first step is creating an account. The next thing is shortening your desired URL. You get paid when someone clicks the shortened link and visits the corresponding webpage. It is a good alternative to Adfoc.us URL shortening network. Adurl.id review all the activities of publishers.
Requirements for publishers to use Adurl.id URL shortening network
The publishers must not
- Use proxies, PTC sites and auto refreshing sites to generate fake traffic.
- Promote this program on traffic exchanges and PTC sites.
- Place shortened links on sites containing adult, child pornography, viruses, spam, malware, adware and spyware content.
- Break copyright laws.
- Spam sites, forums and blogs.
- Use bots or software to manipulate clicks and impressions.
- Click on their own shortened links.
- Offer gifts or money to visitors for clicking and viewing links.
- Create multiple accounts.
- Cheat the system.
The publishers can have access to the following tools :
- Quick Link
- Mass Shrinker
- Full Page Script
- Developers API
The publishers get paid on request basis. You will get earnings within 4 days once you request the payment. The payment option available is PayPal. The minimum payout is $5.
The publishers can make extra income by referring others to this network. You would get 20% of the referrals earnings for life. Adurl.id is offering 728×90, 468×60, 300×250, 250×250 and 160×600 referral banners for publishers.
The publishers must give a try to Adurl.id network. You don’t need a site or blog to use this service. You can make decent money if you have a huge fan base on Facebook and Twitter. The rates are high for US, UK, Canada, Australia and European traffic. The publishers who have tried this shortening network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment screenshot. Hope this Adurl.id help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- Five Top Tips to Shooting Great Wedding Videos - Mar 22, 2017
- Adsata Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Mar 8, 2017
- Adrope Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Mar 3, 2017