Boostads Review : Pay Per Install Network
Boostads is a pay per install network based in Portland, US. This PPI network is working with more than 1400 publishers. The revenue models of this network are CPA, CPI and CPL. You don’t get paid for clicks and impressions. The clicks must convert into leads. For instance when someone downloads and installs a software, you earn commission. The commission rates solely depend on the traffic. The more quality traffic you send, the more rates you would get. It is a good alternative to Installmania PPI network. Boostads review applications before approving accounts. Generally they take 24-48 hours for the review process.
Requirements for publishers to join Boostads Pay Per Install network
- The publishers must not send bot, proxies, PTC sites and traffic exchanges to generate fake traffic.
- The publishers must not cheat the system.
The publishers get paid on weekly basis. The payment options are PayPal, Payoneer, Wire transfer, Western union and Moneygram. The minimum payout is $25. For Western union and Moneygram it is $50.
- Easy installation
- Global coverage
- You will get paid for every installation.
- Competitive rates
- Timely payments : Being a publisher you can receive payment on time.
- The publishers can have full control on promoting products.
- The publishers can track their performance and revenue real time.
- Once you join as a publisher you get the full support from Boostads team. They will provide you sample scripts and PDF guides.
Boostads is a great pay per install program for publishers. This PPI network claims to pay up to $1 per install. Generally Tier 1 traffic like US, UK, Canada and European conversions fetch you more income. The publishers who have tried this PPI network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment screenshot. Hope this Boostads review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- Five Top Tips to Shooting Great Wedding Videos - Mar 22, 2017
- Adsata Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Mar 8, 2017
- Adrope Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Mar 3, 2017