Core PopAds Review : PopUnder Advertising Network
Core PopAds is a pop under ad network. This ad network is ideal to monetize websites and mobile apps. The revenue model of this network is CPV/Pop. Core PopAds review sites after approving sites. They ban the accounts if found suspicious. It is a good alternative to PopsArabia ad network.
Requirements for publishers to join Core PopAds network
The sites must not
- Contain adult, child pornography, spam, malware, viruses, warez, gambling, hacking, spyware and adware content.
- Have made for the advertising purpose. The content must add value to visitors.
- have poor or no content.
The publishers must not
- Use bots, traffic exchanges, PTC sites, proxies and auto refreshing sites to generate fake traffic.
- Offer money or gifts to visitors to view ads.
- Have multiple accounts.
The publishers can have access to the following ad formats :
- Pop/Smart/Direct Ads
- Interstitial ads
Note : The publishers must use only 1 pop/interstitial tag per page. The publishers can adjust the frequencies to show ads based on their priorities.
The publishers get paid on Net 5 basis. The minimum payout is €10. The payment options are PayPal and Skrill.
- Instant approval : You don’t need to wait for hours or days to get approved.
- These ads work on Desktop , Mobile and Tablets.
- Competitive rates
- Low threshold payout
- The publishers can track their performance and revenue real time.
- The publishers would always receive payments on time.
- Dedicated support
Address : VSH Business Centre , Kosice City , Slovakia , European Union
E-Mail :[email protected]
Core PopAds works well for all types of sites. The publishers who have tried this popunder ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment screenshot. Hope this Core PopAds review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- Adxxx Review : Online Adult Advertising Network For Publishers - Apr 18, 2017
- Five Top Tips to Shooting Great Wedding Videos - Mar 22, 2017
- Adsata Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Mar 8, 2017