CPMLink Review : Premium URL Shortening Network[divider]
CPMLink is a URL shortening network based in Canada. The revenue model of this URL network is CPV. It is a good alternative to GainURL URL shortening network. CPMLink review publishers activities after approving their accounts.
Requirements for publishers to use CPMLink URL shortening network
The publishers must not
- Use PTC sites, auto refreshing sites, proxies, bots and traffic exchanges to send fake traffic.
- Create multiple accounts
- Use bots or software to manipulate clicks and impressions.
- Offer money or gifts to people for clicking/viewing ads.
- Click on their own ads. The visitors need to click on the links naturally.
The publishers can have access to the following tools : Mass Shrinker, Quicklink and Full page script.
How does CPMLink work for you?
The publishers can share the shrinked URLs on social networks, blogs and sites. When someone clicks on the link and views the ad, you get paid.
Note : One must not spam aggressively on unnecessary places.
The publishers get paid on daily basis. The minimum payout is $1. The payment options are PayPal and Bitcoin.
The publishers can make extra income by referring others to this URL shortening network. The commission rate is 10% for life.
Best Features of CPMLink URL Shortening Network
- API for developers : You can integrate in your app.
- Lowest threshold payout
- Daily payments : Being a publisher you don’t need to wait for a long time to get paid.
- Dedicated support via E-Mail and Skype
CPMlink is the best source to make money online. The rates for Australian and US traffic are comparatively high. However you can check their payout rates. The publishers who have tried this URL shortening network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this CPMLink review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- A-Ads Review : Bitcoin Advertising Network For Publishers - Aug 21, 2017
- CoinMedia Review : Bitcoin Advertising Network For Publishers - Aug 20, 2017
- Adz Junction Review : CPA Network For Publishers - Aug 20, 2017