Goalsmedia Review : CPC/CPM Online Advertising Network[divider]
Goalsmedia is the online ad network based in US. The revenue models of this ad network are CPC and CPM. It is a good alternative to Ronsearch ad network. You could monetize your website and mobile traffic using this network. This ad network is partnered with Doubleclick, Appnexus, Openx and epom. There are attractive offers for advertisers too. Goalsmedia review sites before approving them.
Requirements for sites to join Goalsmedia ad network
The sites must not
- Have broken copyright laws.
- Contain adult, spam, viruses, warez, spyware, adware and malware content.
- Place ads below the fold.
- Promote illegal activities
Note : Goalsmedia ad network doesn’t accept under construction and incomplete sites.
The publishers must not
- Use more than 3 ad units per page.
- Offer gifts/money to visitors for viewing/clicking ads.
The publishers can have access to the following sizes of display ads :
728×90, 300×250, 120×600, 468×60, 160×600, 320×50, 320×480 and 728×15.
The publishers get paid on weekly basis. The minimum payout is $1. The payment options are PayPal and Wire transfer.
This ad network is offering best commission for its publishers. You can make decent income by referring others to this network. You can earn 5% commission and $2.5 from each active publisher for life.
- Global coverage
- High fill rates
- Competitive CPM rates
- Minimum threshold payout
- The publishers can track their performance and revenue real time.
- Referral system
- Dedicated support
Goals Media work well for all types of legal sites. The rates depend on advertiser campaign, niche, quality of site, visitors location, ads placement and traffic. The publishers who have tried this ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment screenshot. Hope this Goalsmedia review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- Wannads Review : CPA Affiliate Network For Publishers - Aug 18, 2017
- TrafficJunky Review : Online Ad Network For Publishers - Aug 16, 2017
- TrafficForce Review : Leading Online CPM Ad Network - Aug 15, 2017