HillTopAds Review : Online Advertising Network[divider]
HillTopAds is an online ad network based in UK. The revenue models of this network are CPC, CPM, CPA and Pop. You can monetize both desktop and mobile traffic using this ad network. This network accepts adult sites but they need to follow certain guidelines. It is a good alternative to H12 Media ad network. HillTopAds review sites before approving them.
Requirements for sites to join HillTopAds ad network
This ad network doesn’t accept
- Under construction and incomplete sites
- Sites containing child pornography, spam, viruses, warez and malware content.
- Torrent sites
The publishers must not
- Use bots or software to manipulate clicks and impressions.
- Click on their own ads or encourage others to do.
- Use bots, PTC sites, proxies and auto refreshing sites to generate fake traffic.
Note : The publishers must not try to cheat the system. You might lose your account and earnings if found guilty.
The publishers can have access to the following ad formats :
- Display banners
- Mobile banners (Optimized for smartphones and tablets)
- Mobile popunder
- In player ads
- Instant message
The publishers can boost their earnings by referring others to this network. You get 1% commission from the referred advertisers and 5% for publishers.
The publishers get paid on Net 7 basis. The minimum payout is $50. The payment options are PayPal, Paxum, Bitcoin, Payoneer, Webmoney, ePayments, ePayService and Wire transfer.
- 100% fill rate
- Multiple ad formats
- Competitive rates
- Timely payments
- Dedicated support
HillTopAds works well for all types of sites, general and adult. However, the rates depend on niche, quality of site, ads placement, visitor location and traffic. The publishers who have tried this ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment screenshot. Hope this HillTopAds review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- Adz Junction Review : CPA Network For Publishers - Aug 20, 2017
- Advidi Review : CPA Affiliate Network For Publishers - Aug 19, 2017
- CPA Guild Review : Affiliate Network For Publishers - Aug 19, 2017