MediaHub Review : CPC/CPM Online Advertising Network
MediaHub is an online ad network based in Canada. The revenue models of this ad network are CPC and CPM. It is a good alternative to Adversal ad network. This ad network is offering best offers for advertisers too. MediaHub review sites before approving them. Once you get approval you can straightaway place ads on your sites to generate revenue.
Requirements for publishers to join MediaHub ad network
The sites must not
- Host pornography, warez, spam, spyware, adware and malware content.
- Promote illegal activities.
The publishers must not
- Use bots or software to manipulate clicks and impressions.
- Modify the ad code.
- Use traffic exchanges, bots, proxies and PTC sites to generate fake traffic.
The publishers can have access to the following ad formats :
- Banners ( All standard sizes )
- Page Takeovers
- Messenger Pops
- Aligator Pop
The publishers get paid on Net 30 basis. The payment options are PayPal and Wire transfer. There is no minimum payout when paid via PayPal. For Wire transfer it is $1000.
- 100% fill rate
- Clean and highly optimized ads
- Hassle free installation
- Multiple ad formats
- Competitive eCPM rates
- You can use MediaHub ads along with other networks like Media.net
- No threshold payout (PayPal)
- The publishers would receive their payment on time.
- The publishers can track their performance and revenue using real-time reporting system.
- Dedicated support
MediaHub works well for all types of sites. This ad network loves sites containing great content. Your site must generate adequate traffic. However the revenue depend on quality of site, niche, advertiser campaign, traffic and visitors location. The publishers who have tried this ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment screenshot. Hope this MediaHub review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- AdKode Review : Online CPC/CPM Advertising Network - Oct 23, 2016
- DailyMotion Monetization Review : Make Money Uploading Videos - Oct 22, 2016
- Cygnusad Media Review : Online Advertising Network - Oct 21, 2016