Payurl.me Review : Make Money By Shortening Links[divider]
Payurl.me is a URL shortening network based in UK. The revenue model of this URL shortening network is CPM. It is a good alternative of Al.ly network. Payurl.me review the activities of publishers.
Requirements for publishers to use Payurl.me URL shortening network
The publishers must not
- Share shrinked links on traffic exchanges and PTC sites.
- Spam on social networks, sites and forums
- Use sites having spam, malware, viruses, child pornography, piracy and warez content for shrinking.
- Have broken copyright laws.
- Click on their own shrinked links or encourage others to do.
- Use bots, PTC sites, auto refreshing sites and traffic exchanges to generate fake traffic.
- Create multiple accounts
Note : You might lose your account and earnings if caught cheating the system.
The publishers can have access to the following tools :
- Mass Shrinker
- Full page script
- Developers API
You can boost your revenue by referring others. The commission rate you could get is 20% for life.
The publishers get paid on request basis. The minimum payout is $5. The payment option is PayPal.
- Competitive rates
- Low threshold payout
- The publishers would always receive earnings on time.
- Referral system : The commission rate is really huge.
- Being a publisher you can stop someone shrinking your links.
- The publishers can track their performance and revenue using best reporting system.
- Dedicated support
Payurl.me is one of the best URL shortening networks in the world. The average CPM of US traffic is $5.20. The rates are comparatively higher for European traffic. However you can check their payout rates before getting started. The publishers who have tried this URL shortening network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment screenshot. Hope this Payurl.me review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- AdsRevenue Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Jul 25, 2017
- AdBistro Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Jul 22, 2017
- Unative Review : Video Advertising Network For Publishers - Jul 17, 2017