Ronsearch Review : CPC/CPM Online Advertising Network
Ronsearch is an online ad network based in Seychelles. This network has offices in 8 locations. Launched in 2011 this network is serving premium publishers and reputed advertisers worldwide. The revenue models of this ad network are CPC and CPM. It is a good alternative to CapsLock ad network. This ad network is offering 70% revenue share to publishers. Ronsearch review sites before approving them.
Requirements for publishers to join Ronsearch network
The sites must not
- Have hosted adult, spam, viruses, malware, adware and spyware content.
- Link to the above types of sites.
- Have broken copyright laws.
- Promote illegal activities.
The publishers must not
- Use bots or software to manipulate clicks and impressions.
- Click on their own ads or ask others.
- Have multiple accounts.
- Use bots, proxies, auto refreshing sites, PTC sites and traffic exchanges to generate fake traffic.
Note : The publishers who try to cheat the system would lose their earnings and accounts.
The publishers get paid on Net 45 basis. Th payment options are PayPal and Wire transfer. The minimum payout is $10 when paid via PayPal and $250 for wire transfer.
- 100% fill rate
- Global coverage
- This network generates 50 million+ monthly ad impressions
- 700+ publishers
- Fixed CPM rates
- Benefits for premium publishers : The more traffic you generate the more income you could get.
- The publishers would receive their earnings on time.
- Dedicated support
Ronsearch works well for all types of legal sites. The revenue depends on the ads placement, visitors location, quality of site, niche and traffic. The publishers who have tried this ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment screenshot. Hope this Ronsearch review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- Adlabs Media Network Review : Online Ad Network - May 25, 2017
- Pinvert Review : Adult Popunder Ad network For Publishers - May 18, 2017
- Cointraffic Review : Bitcoin Advertising Network For Publishers - May 18, 2017