RunCPA Review : Bitcoin CPA Affiliate Network
RunCPA is the first affiliate network which is using Bitcoin as the only payment option. It is using Blockchain technology for the complete payment solutions. The revenue model of this network is CPA. Launched in 2014 this affiliate network is serving more than 5000 webmasters worldwide. The biggest wonder is this network is private. You just need an E-Mail address to join this network. No other affiliate network would allow anyone without knowing promotional strategies and traffic. But, here you can straightaway promote offers. You get paid only when someone take action. It could be a sale or sign up or any task.
There are no strict requirements to join this performance based network. But, the webmasters must not offer gits or money to people for the sake of conversions. The traffic should be legitimate.
RunCPA affiliate network is offering a referral program for all its publishers. You can earn 20% of your referrals (Advertisers and Publishers) income for life time.
You get paid on request basis. The Minimum payout for all offers is 0.05 BTC. The only payment option available is Bitcoin. To receive payments from RunCPA all the affiliates need to have Bitcoin wallet.
- Easy signup (No phone verification or interview)
- Anonymous CPA network
- Premium offers ( Gambling, Cloudmining, Exchanges, Wallets, Bettings etc.)
- Higher commissions
- Timely payments
- Extra bonus for potential publishers
- Referral system
- Complicated payment system : Many publishers don’t have idea about Bitcoin.
Telephone : +44 203 514 80 50
E-mail : [email protected]
RunCPA is a cool affiliate program and publishers must give a try to it. The affiliates who have tried this CPA network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment screenshot. Hope this RunCPA review help affiliates to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- CPMFast Review : Online CPM Advertising Network - Jan 22, 2017
- Linkpay.co Review : Shorten URLs And Make Money - Jan 17, 2017
- Things to Be Aware of while Traveling to Third World Countries - Jan 17, 2017