SisterAds Review : Pop Under Advertising Network
SisterAds is a pop under ad network working with publishers and advertisers worldwide. The revenue models of this ad network are CPM and Pop. It is a good alternative to Traffpop pop under ad network. The revenue share that publishers would get is 80%. SisterAds review sites before approving them. Generally they take 24 hours for the review process.
Requirements for sites to join SisterAds popunder ad network
The sites must not
- Host child pornography, spam, viruses and malware content.
- Promote illegal activities
- Cheat the system
The publishers must not
- Use bots or software to manipulate clicks and impressions.
- Click on their own ads or encourage others for viewing/clicking.
- Use bots, proxies, traffic exchanges, PTC sites and auto refreshing sites to generate fake traffic.
The publishers get paid on request basis. The minimum payout is $10. The payment option is PayPal. You can contact support team for other payment options.
The publishers can boost their revenue by referring others to this network. The commission rate is 5%.
- Fast approval
- Competitive rates
- The pop ad code can bypass ad blockers.
- Timely payments : The publishers receive their payments on time.
- The publishers can track their performance and revenue real time.
- Dedicated support
Eligibility and benefits for premium publishers
Your site should be at least 1 month old to join this network. The premium publishers must generate at least 10,000 daily impressions (US or Canada). This ad network pay daily to the premium publishers.
SisterAds works well for all types of sites, adult and non-adult. The rates are high for US, UK, Australia and European traffic. This ad network claims that the average CPM rate ranges from $5 to $10 for US traffic. You need to contact your dedicated account manager for best optimized ads. The publishers who have tried this popunder ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment screenshot. Hope this SisterAds review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- Five Top Tips to Shooting Great Wedding Videos - Mar 22, 2017
- Adsata Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Mar 8, 2017
- Adrope Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Mar 3, 2017