Virool Review : How To Make Money With Native Video Advertising Network
Virool is a native video ad network based in US. The revenue model of this network is CPV. You could be an owner of website/blog/mobile app/game this network is ideal for monetization. This network offers attractive Virool review publisher applications before approving their accounts.
Requirements for publishers to join Virool native video ad network
This ad network accepts
- Sites/apps containing unique content
- Sites generating natural traffic.
This ad network doesn’t accept
- Under construction and incomplete sites
- PTC sites and traffic exchanges
The sites must not
- Have broken copyright laws.
- Host pornographic and spam content
- Promote illegal activities
The publishers must not
- Use bots, PTC sites and traffic exchanges to generate fake traffic.
- Click on their own ads or encourage others
- Create multiple accounts
How does Virool work for you?
The advertisers would advertise their YouTube videos and this ad network delivers those videos to publishers sites/apps. You get paid when someone clicks and view the video.
The publishers can have access to the following ad formats :
Note : Before adding ad code to your site / app you need to send your site’s screenshot.
The publishers get paid on request basis. The minimum payout is $100. The payment option is PayPal.
Phone : +1 415-403-2260
Address : San Francisco, California 94107
E-mail :[email protected]
Virool is a great source to make money online. The rates would be fixed by Real time bidding system. Generally the videos are contextual in nature. The video ads would match your niche. The publishers who have tried this video native ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this Virool review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- Adlabs Media Network Review : Online Ad Network - May 25, 2017
- Pinvert Review : Adult Popunder Ad network For Publishers - May 18, 2017
- Cointraffic Review : Bitcoin Advertising Network For Publishers - May 18, 2017