Wordego Review : CPC/CPM Online Advertising Network
Wordego is an online ad network based in Turkey. This ad network is working with premium publishers and potential advertisers worldwide. It uses RTB technology and targeting to cater the needs of both advertisers and publishers. You could be a webmaster or mobile app developer you can try this network to monetize traffic. The revenue models of this ad network are CPC and CPM. It is a good alternative to Propeller Ads Media network. Wordego review sites before approving them.
Requirements for publishers to join Wordego CPC/CPM ad network
The sites must not
- Contain pornography, spam, spyware, malware, warez and adware content.
- Have made for the advertising purpose. This ad network doesn’t accept sites having excessive advertising.
- Have broken copyright laws
The publishers must not
- Click on their own ads.
- Encourage people to click or view ads.
- Modify the ad code.
- Use bots or software to manipulate clicks and impressions.
- Use proxies, auto refreshing sites, bots, PTC sites and traffic exchanges to generate fake traffic.
Note : If your site/app get rejected by this ad network you can reapply it making necessary changes only after 1 month from refusal date.
The publishers can have access to the following sizes of display advertising : 336×280, 160×600, 728×90 and 320×100 (Mobile).
The publishers get paid on Net 45 basis. The minimum payout is $100. The payment option is bank transfer.
Being a webmaster or a publisher you must try Wordego ad network to generate revenue. The revenue depend on quality of site, niche, traffic source, ads placement and visitor location. The publishers who have tried this ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this Wordego review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- Linkpay.co Review : Shorten URLs And Make Money - Jan 17, 2017
- Things to Be Aware of while Traveling to Third World Countries - Jan 17, 2017
- WOW Trk Review For Publishers : Affiliate Marketing Network - Jan 11, 2017